Join our growing team today
We’re looking for a System Engineer to join the team! You will work in one of the largest big-data environments where we personalize offers for 40 million consumers on a daily basis for clients in Europe, USA, Central and South America.
- Improving and providing support for own and client-hosted Data Lake services, developing new solutions;
- Building and supporting automated continuous integration and delivery solutions based on latest technologies and DevOps practices;
- Participate in research, concept testing and usability testing to deploy new technologies.
- Good understanding of computer networking, routing, DNS, VPN, and firewall concepts;
- Experience installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Linux/Unix servers;
- Experience in installing, configuring, maintaining, and optimizing open source databases (PostgreSQL, MariaDB/MySQL, Mongo or others);
- Knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, or Jenkins;
- Experience with AWS, MS Azure, Google cloud and/or other public cloud services;
- You feel the constant urge to automate everything;
- You have strong problem-solving skills;
- Good written and spoken English.
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with Hadoop Environments (preferably Cloudera) or have experience with administering any Data lake or DWH solutions;
- Have previous experience in SaaS B2B web applications;
- Are the expert of Docker and Kubernetes and hands-on experience with container orchestration;
- Have knowledge of Active Directory or another LDAP-based service;
- Have a good understanding of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery in the software engineering process.