Join our growing team today
Service Transition Manager
We are currently looking for a Services Transition Manager (STM) to join our Client Success practice. STMs are charged with managing the onboarding of delivered services for our new clients. There is no impression like the first impression, and we count on our STMs to ensure that the first experience with our team is an exceptional one. This client facing role requires that you be comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior executives and key client stakeholders. Advanced verbal and written communication skills, along with sharp attention to detail, are of the greatest importance.
- Coordinate and manage the on-boarding of apiphani delivered services to both new clients and existing clients that have added significant services to their portfolio.
- Develop and own project plans to ensure that transitions are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
- Convey timelines, deliverables, risks, delays and impacts to project team members and team leads as required.
- Build/maintain processes associated with the on-boarding of services in conjunction with cross functional apiphani delivery teams and appropriate client personnel.
- Collaborate with all cross-functional team members/system owners to accomplish required tasks and provide project updates.
- Develop and deliver presentations to client leadership on project status.
- Chair service readiness review meetings throughout the transition period.
- Assist in the creation of weekly updates to apiphani leadership on the status of any in-flight transition projects.
- Ensure that all artifacts from the transition are properly maintained and filed appropriately.
- Work closely with Senior Services Transition Manager to provide sufficient client coverage and achieve deadlines.
- May be involved in pre-sales activities and ongoing efforts to build/maintain client engagement.
- Support and mentor junior team members as needed.
- Successful track record of executing complex SAP/IT service transition projects in a managed services environment
- Exposure to service desk operations, enterprise IT infrastructure, and cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- 5+ years of experience working in the capacity of a delivery manager or similar role with a focus on technical SAP operations.
- Experience with Risk Management, Service Improvement and Stakeholder Management
- ITIL certification is desired, while an understanding of the fundamentals of the ITIL v4 framework is necessary.
- Solid understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Sciences, or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong ownership bias
- Deadline and detail-oriented