Join our growing team today
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to work with big-data solutions for our clients in telco and retail industries by building data-driven business processes. Our clients operate in a hybrid big-data model where on-prem (Cloudera) and cloud (AWS/Azure) services are available.
- Design custom analytics solutions, lead required effort estimation, and support sales process.
- Develop complex data transformations to enable customer value management solutions (Upsell, Cross-sell, and Retention).
- Communicate with clients for gathering requirements, deliveries, and clarifications via calls or ticketing system.
- Review code and maintain quality of overall custom analytics development.
- Identify possible pain-points of Junior analysts’ daily job and provide solutions to prevent.
- Train and support more junior analysts.
We are looking for a person who has:
- At least 2 years of experience in data modeling and/or data analytics.
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL or Python.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Team player attitude.
Bonus points if you have:
- Hands-on knowledge of any big data stack Cloudera/Apache (Airflow, Spark, Hive, Impala), AWS, or other vendors.
- Hands-on knowledge of BI tools: Tableau, PowerBI or similar.
- Any other hands-on programming language experience.
- Telco industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence.