InTech Partner builds integrated Microsoft solutions that support your business in fulfilling its key needs: do business anywhere, connect with your customers, drive business efficiency and profitability. We help you to grow, scale and adapt IT infrastructure as your business needs change, and deliver tangible business results – all focused on your success.
We effectively solve problems and provide services that can answer the questions of your business. With our services, you will be more likely to succeed by taking advantage of Microsoft solutions: Microsoft 365, Azure and Power Platform.
- Migration to clouds
- On-premise and Cloud Monitoring (SCOM, Azure Monitor)
- Authentication Services (ADDS, ADFS, PKI, Azure AD, Hybrid deployment)
- Messaging (MS Exchange, Office 365)
- Communications (Teams, Office 365, Hybrid deployment )
- Collaboration and Content (SharePoint, Office 365, Hybrid deployment)
- Datacenter (Clusters, Hyper-V, Azure IaaS, Cloud Migration)
- Data Platform (MS SQL, Azure SQL, Azure Data factory)
- Endpoint Management (SCCM, Intune
Start a project with us!Let's Do This!
Our key references:
- Migration 2 Central Datacenters to Azure (600 servers migrated)
- Migration from on premise infrastructure to Office 365 (more than 30 000 cloud users without downtime)
- Automatic Account Lifecycle Management (more than 50 000 accounts in a single domain)
- Automatic Migration more than 30 single AD forests to unified AD domain
- Planning and Deployment private cloud on Hyper-V (more than 1500 servers with uptime more than 99,5)
- Planning and Deployment System Center Configuration Management for 25 000 PCs
In our company SAP primarily provides a reliable and stable platform for the company's supply chain operation and financial reporting. What is most critical about SAP - it's really the integration of all functions, where all operation and financial information residing in, and the capability of integrating with external source of data and this is exactly why we choose to partner with ITP, their knowledge of end-to-end processes and technology integration helped to support and develop our system.
Last year, part of our company’s infrastructure was migrated to Azure and since then we have been maintaining a hybrid infrastructure on-premises and in the cloud. Microsoft has well established IaaS and PaaS products, and there has been lot many changes related to new features and integration with other platforms. Azure will definitely become a cloud leader with its products, and our decision to migrate to Azure has significantly reduced infrastructure downtime, improved our quality of service and increase infrastructure flexibility for new business requests implementation n. I’d like to say “thank you” to ITP team for support during migration and help along the way during stabilization and hyper care period.
We express our gratitude to InTech Partner for the high-quality and timely implementation of work on the development of the Micro Focus Service Manager system, which we have been using since 2016 and which is our base for building customer-oriented user service. Thanks to the joint efforts of both teams, the automation of change management processes was implemented in accordance with the world's best practices.